Package Includes & Excludes:
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
* 11 overnight shared twin/Dbl room including breakfast.
* 2 overnight on overnight ferry incl. breakfast and dinner.
* Mini Van as per itinerary.
* Entrance to Tivoli Garden, the funicular ride ticket
* Fjord sightseeing boat.
* Norway in Nutshell.
* Guided City tour of Copenhagen.
* Guided City tour of Stockholm.
* Guided City tour of Helsinki.
* Guided City tour of Bergen.
* Guided City tour of Oslo.
* Sightseeing and entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
TOUR COST EXCLUDES:
1) 3 Euro tip per person per day.
2) Cost of Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) equivalent to USD 10,000.
3) No Porterage included.
4) Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
5) Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
6) All Meals.
7) Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”.
8) Airfare & airport tax.
9) Visa Fees.
10) Travel insurance.
India – Helsinki.
Arrive in Helsinki, Pick up by the private coach & transfer to your Hotel. Check in Hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Helsinki.
Helsinki – Stockholm.
09.30 HRS: After Breakfast, Pick up by private van at the hotel for guided city tour of Helsinki. Visit to Esplanade Park, Senate Square, Uspenski Cathedral, the Parliament Building and the Olympic Stadium. Stops are also made at the Sibelius Monument and, when possible, the Temppeliaukio Church. 15.30 HRS: Private transfer from hotel to the Silja Line (Inside cabins, Dinner buffet included) for Helsinki-Stockholm Overnight in Cruise.
09.55 HRS: Arrive Stockholm and then pick up by the private Van. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore on own. Overnight in Stockholm. (Van until Oslo)
10:00 HRS: After breakfast, Pick up by a driver at Hotel. Guided city tour of Stockholm including pass through Kungsholmen, Fjällgatan, the old town and many more sights. 15:00 HRS: Stockholm Sightseeing Cruise. Overnight in Stockholm.
Stockholm - Oslo
10:00 HRS: After breakfast, Pick up by private van & transfer from hotel to Oslo via Karlstad. 13:00 HRS: Lunch on Own in Karlstad. 14:00 HRS: Orientation tour of Karlstad. 18:00 Arrive in Oslo Overnight in Oslo.
09:00 HRS: Breakfast served at hotel. 10:00 HRS: Pick up by private coach transfer from hotel and proceed to Geilo. 14:00 HRS: Arrive Geilo and check into your hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at Geilo.
09:00 HRS: Breakfast served at hotel. 10:00 HRS: Pick up by the private coach to drop at the Geilo train station to continue the Norway in Nutshell: 11:45 HRS: Train Geilo to Myrdal. 13:27 HRS: Mountain train Flambana from Myrdal to Flam. 15:10 HRS: Fjord cruise from Flam to Gundvangen. 17:45 HRS: Your private Van from Gundvangen to Voss. 17.50 HRS: Pickup from the Voss station to drop at the hotel. Overnight in Voss.
Voss to Bergen
09:00 HRS: Breakfast served at hotel. 10:00 HRS: Pick up by private van and transfer to Bergen from Voss. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore Bergen on own. Overnight in Bergen
09:00 HRS: Breakfast served at hotel. 10:00 HRS: Private Van and guide will pick you up from the hotel to proceed to the Sightseeing in Bergen. Guide will meet you at hotel reception. The funicular train ride included. Enjoy the mountains, waterfalls and beauty of nature. Overnight in Bergen.
Bergen to Geiranger
07:00 HRS: Breakfast served at hotel. 08:00 HRS: Pick up by the private Van and transfer to Geiranger. ( 370km) Enjoy the scenic drive. Overnight in Geiranger.
Geiranger to Oslo
07:00 HRS: Breakfast served at hotel. 08:00 HRS: Pick up by the private coach to transfer to Oslo. ( 453km) 15:00 HRS: Orientation tour of Lillehammer. Overnight in Oslo.
09:00 HRS: Breakfast served at hotel 10:00 HRS: Pick up by van and a guide for sightseeing.Meet a guide at city center in front of Vigeland Sculpture Park. Guided Tour of Oslo. Holmenkollen Jump,Akerskus Castle (outside look) and Vigeland Sculpture Park. 15:00 Pick up by private coach to transfer to the Pier Overnight in DFDS ferry to Copenhagen, outside cabin incl. Dinner buffet Overnight in Cruise.
08:00 HRS: Arrive in Copenhagen. 11:00 HRS: Guided city tour of Copenhagen. City Sightseeing including Visit Little Mermaid, have outside look of Amalienborg Palace (including the Royal guard change if time permits), Christiansborg, Parliament and outside look of the Opera house, Nyhavn and many more sights. Enjoy and get amused in the Tivoli Garden (Entrance) Enjoy exploring Copenhagen on your own. Transfer back to the hotel Overnight in Copenhagen.
09:00 Pick up by a driver and Airport transfer.
Terms and Conditions :
• Passengers joining this tour must travel to / from the hub city at their own expense.
• Due to major international events and trade fairs throughout Europe such as air-show, world athletic meet, ice skating championships, motor show, Tour de France, etc. the hotels may be blocked out more than 2 years in advance. In view of this you may have to stay in hotels further away from the cities/ different city and the itinerary may have to be altered /amended.
• We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
• For the convenience of our passengers we will sometimes amend/alter the itinerary. However all the services will remain the same
Terms & Conditions
To secure your booking, We need 20% non refundable deposit a.s.a.p. (usually 3-12 months ahead); balance is payable 60 days before the start of the tour.
Vouchers are not transferable and valid only for the services mentioned therein. Any services not specifically requested, confirmed and noted on vouchers will not be rendered. All extras to be paid directly to the hotels/the service providers.
It is imperative that any complaints be made known to the respective handling agents or its representatives without any delay so that appropriate action can be taken.
Cancellation charges will be levied for bookings cancelled after issuance of the vouchers. Requests for refund should be made in writing within 14 days after the scheduled completion of the services. Refund requests for curtailed stays cannot be processed unless provided with documentary evidence from hotel/the service provider. All refund requests are subject to obtaining a refund approval from the hotel/the service provider and no refund can be given without this approval. The Hotel/the service provider reserves the right to process and whether or not to approve the refund request and if necessary charge an administrative fee. For packages, no refunds can be processed for partially utilized services and no-Shows. In the event of no show the supplier reserves the right to release the complete booking and levy 100% cancellation charges.
It is understood that, we act as agent only for all services covered hereby. Further we shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from acts of God, dangers, fire, breakdown of machinery, equipment or vehicles, acts of government authority, wars, civil disturbances, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines or any delays or changes including any extra expenses which the